Virtual learning environment (VLE)
Association of Certified Digital Accounting Professionals (ACDAP) commitment is to educate and train people through all possible mediums. Since virtual learning is now essential demand all over the world; therefore, ACDAP has developed fully functional and modern online learning platform to enhance the learning experience.
- Our VLE platform is learning-centred, works in a self-paced format, and which encourages students, professionals, businesses and providers to take responsibility for their learning
- Our VLE allows the students, professionals, companies and providers with an email account to connect with course content, staff and related questions
- The students, professionals, firms and providers can contact us through video solutions - time and cost-saving
- Students, professionals, companies and providers can discuss the exams, reports, posters, lectures, and technical help with downloading materials
- Students, professionals, firms and providers are provided with state of the art dashboard to look at progression and completion reports
- Students, professionals, companies and providers have 24 hours of access to the learning material in a day which suits their lifestyles
Our VLE platform present resources, activities and interactions within a course structure and provide online functions for different stages of the study. The VLE also report on participation and have integration with our providers. Our VLE include the following features:
- The course curriculum/syllabus - The materials are available in the form of computer-aided learning programs, lecture notes, individual self-assessment modules.
- Administrative information about the course: prerequisites, credits, registration, payments, online sessions, and contact information for the instructor.
- A notice board for current information about the ongoing course
- The critical content; the distance learning applications, or some part of it, when used as a portion of a conventional path. The material includes lectures in the form of text, audio, or video presentations, and the supporting visual presentations
- Self-assessment quizzes or analogous devices frequently scored automatically
- Formal assessment functions, such as online skills & competency tests, presentations and learning content.
- Support for communications, including email, threaded discussions, chat rooms, Twitter and other media, the instructor or an assistant is acting as moderator.
- Tools for creating the necessary documents by the instructor, and submissions
- Hyperlinks to create a unified presentation to the students.
- Interactive online whiteboard for live virtual classes
- Content management: creation, storage, access to and use of learning resources
- Curriculum mapping and planning: lesson planning, assessment and personalisation of the learning experience
- Engagement and administration: managed access to information and resources and tracking of progress and achievement
- Real-time communication – live video conferencing or audio conferencing