Digital Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator Level 2
The ACDAP Digital Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator Level 2 qualification is crafted to provide students, professionals, and businesses with a distinctive blend of theoretical and practical skills, knowledge, and competency crucial for excelling as certified digital bookkeepers and payroll administrators.
This qualification is a robust foundation, ensuring that individuals entering the field acquire essential skills to confidently and accurately navigate financial transactions and bookkeeping practices. Participants develop a comprehensive understanding of fundamental concepts such as debits, credits, double-entry bookkeeping, and proficiency in banking procedures.
Moreover, the programme focuses on HMRC compliance, ensuring graduates are well-versed in the regulations and requirements of His Majesty's Revenue and Customs. This additional layer of expertise enhances the qualification's value, making it an ideal choice for those seeking comprehensive training in digital bookkeeping and payroll administration.
This Level 2 qualification is accessible to learners from all backgrounds without specific entry requirements, promoting inclusivity and welcoming a diverse range of individuals.
The Level 2 programme, tailored for successful careers as certified digital bookkeepers and payroll administrators, encompasses four units:
- Payroll Theoretical & Practical
- Organisations & Their Structure
- Bookkeeping Theoretical & Practical
- Fundamentals of Costing & Spreadsheets
Detail of the Course Units
Here, you can explore the details of each of the four units, including Payroll Theoretical & Practical, Organisations & Their Structure, Bookkeeping Theoretical & Practical, and Fundamentals of Costing & Spreadsheets:
- Payroll Theoretical & Practical: Focused on payroll processes, this unit combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills, exploring legal requirements, tax implications, and calculations associated with payroll management. Participants use payroll software for real-world scenarios.
- Organisations & Their Structure: Exploring complex organisational setups, this unit emphasises understanding hierarchies, roles, and their impact on financial processes. Participants gain insights into the dynamic relationships within different organisational setups.
- Bookkeeping Theoretical & Practical: Covering both theoretical principles and practical application, this unit ensures a thorough understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals, including debits, credits, and double-entry bookkeeping. Participants engage in hands-on experiences using accounting software.
- Fundamentals of Costing & Spreadsheets: Highlighting the significance of costing in financial decision-making, this unit introduces costing methodologies with theoretical concepts and practical applications using spreadsheet software. Participants develop cost analysis, budgeting, and financial planning skills.
Accounting Software Solutions and Case Studies
This Level 2 qualification includes industry-leading software, cloud-based tools, and real-world case studies, providing exposure to Sage 50, Sage One, Sage Payroll, Xero, QuickBooks, SAP, Advanced Excel, and more.
Completing the ACDAP Digital Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator Level 2 Programme requires 4-6 months of dedicated study.
Participants can pursue this qualification through Online, Classroom, or Blended modes, offering flexibility to accommodate diverse learning preferences.
Jobs after ACDAP Level 2
Upon completing the ACDAP Digital Bookkeeper & Payroll Administrator Level 2 qualification, individuals unlock diverse job opportunities, including:
- Finance Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales/Purchase Ledger Clerk
The comprehensive skills acquired through this Level 2 qualification empower students and professionals for diverse accounting and finance roles. Additionally, it enriches proficiency in business management and fulfils digital accounting requirements.